roadracing
March 28, 2024, 02:54:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: roadracing.webnode  facebook photogaleries

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

3 Nations Cup

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Nations Cup  (Read 662 times)
wusa
admin
superbiker TT

« on: October 04, 2009, 10:55:54 am »

Je docela možné, že od příštího roku dojde k nějaké úpravě pravidel v Poháru tří národů. Myšlenkou je, dostat na podniky v Oostende (BEL), Hengelu (NED) a Frohburgu jezdce z více zemí. Jeden můj známý z Holandska tuto věc neoficiálně projednával s německými a holandskými organizátory právě ve Frohburgu.

Jednou z možností by bylo, jet pohárové závody jako soutěž tří týmů. Nabízí se třeba takováto varianta :   

Team Holland - šest Holanďanů + dva Angličani + dva Irové
Team Germany - šest Němců + jeden Rakušan + dva Češi + jeden Maďar
Team Belgium - šest Belgičanů + dva Francouzi + dva Irové

Příští měsíc, by se měli organizátoři těchto tří podniků sejít a probrat i tuto variantu.

Gert Meulman wrote :
The Three Nations Cup is popular race competition held over six races at Hengelo (Holland), Oostende (Belgium) and Frohburg (Germany), so at each meeting there are two races/heats. Competing in this competition are three teams with each ten riders from Holland, Belgium and Germany.

Had a speaking with the organisers of the Three Nations Cup at Frohburg, to both the Dutch and to the German people of the organisation, they are thinking about changing something in the lay out of this succesfull competition, it's still not definitive but they explained to me what maybe might change, the possibilty will be that the three teams of Holland, Germany and Belgium can chose to take four riders from other European countries in their team, each countryteam will content as they do now ten riders, for example it can be like this;

Team Holland - six Dutch riders, two English riders, two Irish riders.
Team Germany - six German riders, one Austrian rider, two Czech riders, one Hongarian rider.
Team Belgium - six Belgium riders, two French riders, two Irish riders.

Next month the organisations will talk again about the plans, they will keep me updated in this, as I will all of you.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:58:58 am by wusa » Report Spam   Logged

Jezdím tak rychle, jak rychle litá můj anděl strážný

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TLindsay
mechanik

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 06:08:18 pm »

I heard the Dutch have asked Victor to ride in their team
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: